C-edge has launched a solution to cater to the recently launched Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana by the Indian Government. This solution enables the banks to reach out to those underprivileged members of our society who do not have access to basic banking facilities.
The Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was launched on the 28th of August,2014 by the Government of India as an ambitious scheme for comprehensive financial inclusion. This scheme gives the account holder access to a basic banking account with overdraft facility, RuPay Card and Micro Insurance. Keeping in mind this recent development, C-edge Technologies Limited has come up with an end to end solution for the same. The C-edge solution for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is a combination of E-KYC and Financial Inclusion. This allows the bank to open an account through Aadhaar Card, manage cash, enable the customer to transact via hand held devices, etc. The solution permits seamless management of bank operations through the Financial Inclusion gateway with the added benefits of a fingerprint/card authenticated system.
- Issue Kissan Credit Card with overdraft facility of Rs. 5000
- Secured access to NCPI for validation
- Enable customer on-boarding through authenticated data source such as OTP etc
- Multiple channels to access account such as POS, ATM, Kiosks
- Comprehensive coverage of the banking transactions such as balance inquiry, mini statement, cash deposit/withdrawal etc.
- Integration with CBS ,Insurance Systems
- Connectivity to ATM
- End to end capabilities in F1 Management
- BC management